AFX FX-41DS Dual Sport Helmet.
AFX FX-41 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight. You will have better visibility through the optically correct, compound-curved shield while not worrying about the heat with its seventeen points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy.
- A flip-up, flush fit, quick release, single turn screw face shield with side covers. The shield itself is optically correct compound curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or for use with most goggles.
- Shield can also be used without the visor with included side cover kit
- Smoke tinted inner flip down sun shield system with left side slide lever.
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypoallergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable.
- 17 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead top and rear vents
- Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo.
- Provides ample ear cavity space for most speaker systems
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Available with a Deluxe Carrying Bag
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|