AFX FX-50 Helmet.
Enjoy the comfort and durability of the FX-50 Open Face Helmet. It has an aerodynamic shell making it lightweight. This helmet also has and internal sun shield for those sunny days and an advanced ventilation system to keep the rider cooler on the open road.
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed of advanced poly-alloy plastic for lightweight strength
- Clear-coat finish to protect paint and graphics
- Hypo-allergenic, antimicrobial nylon liner and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Ear cavities for speakers
- Hard-coated face shield is optically correct, compound curved and UV- and scratch-resistant; inner flip-down smoke shield and visor
- Advanced ventilation system with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- Cam buckle-style quick-release retention system
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|