AGV AX9 Carbon Helmet.
- Shell in Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass engineered in 3 shell sizes with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- Integrated Ventilation System with adjustable 3 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider's head
- Internal deflector on the chin guard air vent to direct air to the chin or to the visor
- Chin guard air vent removable without tools
- Removable nose guard
- Max ventilation grid installed under the air vent
- Interior construction is engineered to allow an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet
- Removable wind protector
- All parts easily removable and washable
- Shalimar and Nabuk fabric neck roll with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channeled inside the helmet.
- Ritmo fabric cheek pads with sanitized (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments
- Shalimar crown pad with the same treatment as cheek pads
- Fit designed to allow wearing glasses
- Ultra-wide anti-scratch visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® anti-fog technology
- Visor mechanism with multiple steps
- Dedicated visor mechanism, to use when peak is in lower position, is included in the box
- Visor micro-opening system to boost airflow
- Adjustable peak designed to limit sail effect and enhance stability at high speed
- Dual purpose: visor may be removed and helmet used with an off-road mask
- Peak can be removed for naked configuration
- Double D retention system
- Ready for generic communication system
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55- 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|MS||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57- 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|ML||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59-60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|L||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||60- 61||23 1/2 - 24|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61- 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|XXL||7 7/8 - 8||63- 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|