AGV Corsa Helmet.
The AGV CORSA features most of the features of the PISTA GP model, in a SSL (Super Super Light) composite fiber (Aramid & Carbon Fiber) outer shell. It was developed in the same AGV Extreme Standards Helmets project of the PISTA GP, which makes it one of the most innovative helmets ever released by AGV. It was designed, developed, and tested together with Valentino Rossi aiming to create the ultimate protection for racing. The use of FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) enabled developers to reach new untouched standards in terms of protection, comfort, and ergonomics.
- Four shell sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into shell
- Scratch-resistant visor with wide field of vision with tear-off pins, ready and suitable for tear-off shields
- Visor is class 1 optical standard approved for excellent vision
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) so you can replace the shield in seconds without the use of tools
- The field of vision is 15 degrees wider and the overall visor window area has been increased by 9% compared to the previous helmet, without compromising its level of protection
- The basic visor movement area has been reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech helmet, this allows use of the space saved to increase the thickness of the absorption material, benefiting safety
- Breathable Lycra® micro-porous lining and Dry-Comfort® fabric with sanitizing treatment, fully removable and washable
- Padding has a 3-D concave structure that is pre-shaped according to the morphological characteristics of the head, while the surfaces in direct contact with the head are free from stitching for guaranteed comfort
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
To determine helmet size: Measure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.
|XS||53 - 54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||55 - 56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57 - 58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||59 - 60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|