AGV K5 S Helmet.
AGV K-5 DOT motorcycle helmet. AGV’s point of reference for sports use, but very comfortable at the same time.
AGV continues renewing its range with innovative products designed using AGV Extreme Standards technology. This time it's the K-5, the new AGV point of reference for sports use but now with much more comfort. The shell is made of fibreglass and carbon fibre and guarantees resistance and lightness while the lines are aerodynamic and streamlined in true AGV style. A perfect fit and easily operated inner visor ensure complete rider comfort. Size is minimised thanks to design studies carried out on racing helmets and the integrated rear spoiler provides excellent stability even at high speed. The K-5 is now the new point of reference in the SPORT-TOURING sector.
- Fiberglass and carbon fiber composite outer shell
- Two outer shells and four EPS sizes for the most accurate fit
- Dimensions of outer shell and EPS optimized using FEM (Finite Element Method) analysis
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the EPS shell optimized in wind tunnel testing
- Central front air intake recessed in outer shell profile with a high-capacity direct duct
- Rear spoiler integrated in the outer shell’s profile
- AGV SHARE communication system ready
- Sanitized Dry-Comfort® fabric
- Removable lining, breath deflector, neck roll, and chin curtain
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for rapid shield removal
- Visor with micro-opening “demist” system
- Scratch resistant, anti-fog, 100% UV protective clear face shield: GT2-1 (XS-S-MS) and GT2 (ML-L-XL-2X)
- ISV (Integrated Sun Visor) scratch-resistant and anti-fog; tool-free replacement
- Chin strap with a metal double D-ring retention system
- DOT and ECE22.05 certified
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55- 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|MS||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57- 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|ML||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59-60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|L||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||60- 61||23 1/2 - 24|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61- 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|XXL||7 7/8 - 8||63- 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|