Alpinestars Austin Waterproof Jacket.
The Austin Waterproof jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring a waterproof membrane which is fully seam-taped, air vents and a removable thermal liner, the MM93 Austin Waterproof Jacket is ideal for a range of weather con-ditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pro¬tection, the MM93 Austin Waterproof Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
- Features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion-resistance
- Waterproof membrane, which is fully seam-taped, air vents and a removable thermal liner
- Ideal for a range of weather conditions
- With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection; ideal for urban riding
- Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600-Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow; Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors sold separately
- 600-Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion-resistance
- Hook-and-loop waist and cuff with YKK® zip for a secure closure
- Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort
- Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage
- Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions
- Upper side vents for optimal airflow
- Reflective details
- CE-certified Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector sold separately
- CE-certified Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors
- CE-certified to Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/ 425 - A class
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|SIZE||EURO SIZE||CHEST||WAIST||OUTER ARM|