Arai Signet-X Helmet.
A new benchmark in comfort, quiet, stability and ventilation. Arai applied the same tireless 24-7 focus devoted to our race helmets to designing it, refining and adapting proven concepts to a new purpose. On the long, narrow end of the head shape spectrum, the Signet series has always been the "go-to" helmet of choice. The new Signet-X exemplifies that shape in a feature rich package.
- VAS SYSTEM :
The Variable Axis System shield mechanism was developed to enhance the shape of the shell, but the easy to learn changing mechanism is what most people are raving about. Quick, easy and intuitive.
- PB-SCLC :
The new Peripherally Belted - Super Complex Laminate Construction shell design combines multiple materials and techniques created internally by Arai that deliver both performance and affordability.
- DUCT VENTILATION :
In keeping with the "improve on what works" mentality at Arai, the new QVF & QVR upper ventilation ducts look familiar but offer more adjustment and better flow through performance.
- CHINCOVER :
The new water repllent ES Chincover comes installed on the Signet-X. Enhancing the Egg Shape of the helmet, the cover smooths airflow, increases exhaust from the mouth area and reduces wind noise coming up from below. Good for both cold and warm weather riding and is easy to remove and reinstall as needed.
- ANTI-MICROBIAL :
The Anti-Microbial liner material on the Signet-X resists the build up of bacteria and as a result allows your helmet to stay fresher, longer, between cleanings.
- VAS-MV PINLOCK ANTI-FOG LENS :
The Signet-X comes with the VAS-MV (Max Vision) shield that accepts the new VAS-MV Pinlock lens.
- Long oval shell for head shapes with pronounced length, but a reduced width
- Quick-release lever for side pod and faceshield
- Clear anti-fog Pinlock® insert for all-season visibility
- QVF and QVR upper ventilation ducts offer more adjustment and better flow-through performance
- Fully removable, anti-bacterial Eco-Pure liner
- Water-repellent, ES chin cover increases exhaust from mouth area while reducing wind noise
- Compatible with VAS-V Pro Shade system
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and Snell standards
To find the correct size helmet for a person's head:
1. Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
2. Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
3. Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.