Biltwell Gringo ECE Gloss Vintage White Helmet.
Gringo takes its '60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE R22.05 motorcycle standards—the European test protocol recognized by leading helmet makers and independent safety labs as the toughest in the world.
- Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn, removable, brushed Lycra® liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged, plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- DOT and ECE approved
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|XS||20 7/8-21 3/8||53-54.25||6 5/8-6 7/8|
|S||21 1/2-22||54.5-55.75||6 7/8-7 1/8|
|M||22 1/8-22 5/8||56-57.25||7 1/8-7 3/8|
|L||22 3/4-23 1/4||57.5-58.75||7 3/8-7 5/8|
|XL||22 3/8-23 7/8||59-60.25||7 5/8-7 7/8|
|XXL||24-24 1/2||60.5-61.75||7 7/8-8 1/2|