Biltwell Gringo S Helmet.
Our ECE-certified Gringo S boasts fit, finish and safety technology identical to its full-face sibling, but features a CE-certified flip-up face shield for added safety and riding comfort.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner dissipates impact loads and fortifies helmet structure for a secure fit without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Polycarbonate shield includes anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability
- Rugged shield hinge hardware with robust detents allows you to open the shield at slow speeds for increased airflow
- Molded recesses inside EPS designed to accept various aftermarket audio and communication components
- DOT and ECE approved
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|XS||20 7/8-21 3/8||53-54.25||6 5/8-6 7/8|
|S||21 1/2-22||54.5-55.75||6 7/8-7 1/8|
|M||22 1/8-22 5/8||56-57.25||7 1/8-7 3/8|
|L||22 3/4-23 1/4||57.5-58.75||7 3/8-7 5/8|
|XL||22 3/8-23 7/8||59-60.25||7 5/8-7 7/8|
|XXL||24-24 1/2||60.5-61.75||7 7/8-8 1/2|