Jafrum SB1 PU Black Expandable Motorcycle Luggage Travel Backpack Rucksack Sissy Bar Bag.
Bag has Velcro Straps with Hook and Loop closure in back instead of laces
- Motorcycle Sissy Bar Bag made with Water Resistant man made material.
- If you need a cowhide leather sissy bar bag buy our SB1.
- This sissy bar bag can be expanded for more room !!!
- This will fit on any type of bike due to the many straps with Q-release provided.
- Two additional straps provided will allow the bag to be converted into a backpack or rucksack when off the bike.
- This big roomy sissy bar travel bag will carry everything you would want to take with you on a long or short ride.
- The mini-duffle is 15" X 9" X 9" and the big bag is 16"wide, 21" tall, 6" deep (12" deep when expanded!), It has 4 pockets on the sides, 2 each on each side of the bag, with zipper closures.
How to install this bag ?
- This bag has a universal fit. It will fit any motorcycle with a sissy bar on it.
- This bag has a sleeve with Velcro on the back. Just slip it over the sissy bar and tighten using the ties and straps with quick release.
- These ties and straps comes attached with the bag. Our bag can be reversed to give room for the passenger!
Fits any motorcycle. Or can be used as a backpack/rucksack till you buy a motorcycle !!
Sissy Bar Bag Mounting Instructions
Universal sissy bar bags can be mounted on almost any model bike depending on the width or height of your sissy bar or luggage rack. Generally, they can be mounted to the luggage rack with straps featuring quick-release buckles. Also, the bag can be fitted over the sissy bar (up to 9” width) and secured with quick-release straps as well. Any additional roll bags can be secured on the top of the main bag with mounting straps that are included.