Firstgear Women's Contour Air Motorcycle Pants.
The Contour Air Pant gives a performance fit tailored for women. The chassis' poly mesh main construction with knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impact panels and CE-approved Level 1 Knox™ Micro-Lock™ armor at the knees and hips provides exceptional protection. Includes a breathable, waterproof, removable liner with elasticized cuffs for rainy weather. Waist side adjusters and easy-access rear leg zippers, on both the outer shell and removable liner, provide a comfortable fit.
- For touring, sport, standard and commuter riding
- Poly mesh main construction
- Knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impact panels
- Waterproof, breathable, removable liner with elasticized cuffs
- Incorporated knee padding
- Snap fly closure
- Waist side adjusters
- Easy access rear leg zippers (on both the outer shell and removable liner)
- 2x zippered hand pockets
- Reflective accents
- Removable CE-approved Level 1 Knox™ Micro-Lock™ armor at the knees and hips
We take the proper fit of riding apparel very seriously. We want you to have the best fit possible and make a very wide range of sizes to do just that. These fit tips will help you decide on a fit that is comfortable and effective.
Women's pants are numbered in the size chart and sized to wear over your street clothes, so just get the same size as your regular pants.
Use a tape measure and wrap at the top of your hip bones. Then measure your waist, just below the navel. This combination can be seen on the fit chart. Using your standard street pant size is a good place to start.
|6||28 1/2||37 1/2||28 1/2|
|8||29 1/2||28 1/2||29 1/2|
|10||30 1/2||39 1/2||30 1/2|
|12||32||40 1/2||31 1/2|
|14||32 1/2||42||32 1/2|
|16||35||43 1/2||33 1/2|