Firstgear Women's Sirocco Air Motorcycle Overpants.
A pant that is ready for any ride, the Sirocco Mesh Overpant is a step up in features from the Contour Air. Get the same great construction and fit with the performance additions of anti-slip saddle patches, hook-and-loop adjusters on the leg cuffs, and the option to connect to a jacket for a full suit with Firstgear®'s jacket conjunction zipper. Two pockets on the thighs and two, zippered hand pockets provide plenty of storage options. Tailored to move with you through any ride, the Sirocco provides everything you'll ever need in a riding pant.
- For mid-level touring, sport, standard and commuting riders
- Poly mesh main construction
- Knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impact panels
- Waterproof, breathable, removable liner
- 2x zippered hand pockets
- 2x zippered thigh cargo pockets
- Easily accessible side leg zippers on both the outer shell and the removable liner
- Waist side adjusters
- Hook-and-loop adjusters on leg cuffs
- Secure fly closure
- Jacket conjunction zipper
- Anti-slip saddle patches
- Reflective Accents
- Removable CE-approved Level 1 Knox™ Micro-Lock™ armor at the knees and hips
We take the proper fit of riding apparel very seriously. We want you to have the best fit possible and make a very wide range of sizes to do just that. These fit tips will help you decide on a fit that is comfortable and effective.
Women's pants are numbered in the size chart and sized to wear over your street clothes, so just get the same size as your regular pants.
Use a tape measure and wrap at the top of your hip bones. Then measure your waist, just below the navel. This combination can be seen on the fit chart. Using your standard street pant size is a good place to start.
|6||28 1/2||37 1/2||28 1/2|
|8||29 1/2||28 1/2||29 1/2|
|10||30 1/2||39 1/2||30 1/2|
|12||32||40 1/2||31 1/2|
|14||32 1/2||42||32 1/2|
|16||35||43 1/2||33 1/2|