Firstgear Men's Heated Ultimate Tour I-Touch Gloves.
Firstgear's Ultimate Tour I-Touch Gloves are made from Grade A, top-grain, drum-dyed cowhide. The heated gloves include a thin layer of ThinsulateT. Thinsulate keeps riders warm when it's cold outside. The unique microfibers or fine fibers that make up Thinsulate insulation work by trapping air molecules between skin and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, the better it insulates from the cold outside air. Insulation utilized by FirstGear® allows riders to feel the bike and not fatigue your hands. The inside of the gloves are made with a breathable waterproof membrane. The palms have reinforced protection. The fingers are pre-curved providing comfort the first time you put them on. The thumb has double heat, for increased comfort.
- Lined with heating coils throughout each glove to prevent cold hands during the harshest weather
- Aqrotex® waterproofed membrane allows sweat to exit while blocking moisture from seeping in
- 3M ThinsulateT lining retains heat and blocks any cold air from blowing in
- Touch screen enabled fingertip for cell phone use and a squeegee sewn into the thumb panel to wipe moisture off visor/goggles
- Carbon fiber molded knuckle protection, Kevlar reinforced fingers and a top grain drum dyed cowhide leather provide the most durable external layer.
- Coaxial plugs engineered for the best connection possible
- Dual zone heating that's compatible with either a Single or Dual Heat-trollerT
- Designed for use with a DC power source or battery pack
- 18.14-Watts output per glove at 13.8V
- One-year manufacturer's warranty.
How To Measure for Gloves
- Palm: Measure across your palm, starting above the base of your thumb, keeping the tape horizontal, obtaining the widest measurement of you hand
- Refer to the conversion chart below
|S||6 1/2" - 7"|
|M||7 1/2" - 8"|
8 1/2" - 9"
|XL||9 1/2" - 10"|
|2XL||10" - 12"|
|3XL||12" - 14"|