Fly SNX Pro Pants.
Racing snocross isn’t easy. Subzero temperatures, rutted out tracks, and the natural law of physics rage against you and your machine. When complete concentration and commitment are what it takes to win championships, don’t let the gear break your focus. Race with confidence, wear SNX Pro
- 450D abrasion resistant polyester shell
- Removable thermal liner with 120g of insulation
- Hydraguard – Weatherproof technology
- 10,000mm/6,000m2 waterproof/breathable membrane
- Poly 900D panels on inner lower leg for added protection against the sled
- Waterproof dry seat insert
- Intake vents located on the thighs
- 2Cool Air mesh vents designed to keep the snow out
- Full length YKK® two-way side leg zippers
- Reflective for visibility and safety
- Removable high back suspenders
- Tether D-ring
- Adjustable boot gaiter with elastic lace attachment
- Standard fit: not to tight, not too loose
Measure about 1" below the pelvis bone.
Measurement is actual pant inseam.