GMax FF-49 Deflect Helmet.
With it’s aggressive styling and super lightweight, the FF-49 proves that great quality doesn’t have to come at a high price. The FF-49 comes with many features you would expect on more expensive helmets. Such as a comfortable Coolmax interior, 100% UV400 Protection shield and effective ventilation system.
- DOT Approved
- COOLMAX® CORE technology wicks moisture away from the body and is designed to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Removable, adjustable and washable Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- Intake and Exhaust vents aligned with superior channeling to maintain a constant airflow to help pull in fresh air and removed hot air.
- 100% UV400 protection from the anti-scratch face shield which is hard coated for a longer lasting clear view
- Large eyeport for improved range of vision
- Lightweight Poly Alloy shell- only 3.2 lbs. in medium shell
- Intercom Compatible
GMax Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||2XL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||3XL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||4XL|