GMax MD-01 Modular Helmet.
GMAX’s New MD-01 Modular is the perfect helmet for cross-country adventures. With eleven vents and a Coolmax liner, you are sure to be comfortable even on the hottest of days. The integrated LED light helps to insure you are seen by traffic. The ECE rating on the MD01 gives you assurance that this helmet has been certified by the leader in “world standard” safety equipment testing..
- ECE and DOT approved
- SpaSoft DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly. Charcoal bamboo fiber keeps odor away by eliminating bacterial growth
- Removable, adjustable and washable SpaSoft Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- Drop down sun shade with anti-fog coating
- Integrated multi-function red LED rear light included.
- Lightweight Poly Alloy shell
- Easy to use chin bar with push to open mechanism designed for one hand use with gloves
- UV400 100% protection face shield that comes anti-scratch hard coated for a longer lasting clear view
- Breath deflector and chin curtain included
- Built in speaker pockets
- Intercom compatible
GMax Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||2XL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||3XL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||4XL|