GMax MX-86 Off-Road Fame Helmet.
Motocross is all about performance and when performance is your goal, you don’t need to have a heavy helmet holding you back. That’s why we made the GMAX® MX-86. At a mere 2.9 lb, you get a helmet that is ready to help you move to the front of the pack. With SpaSoft™ interior which combines the moisture wicking properties of COOLMAX® CORE technology with the anti-microbial properties of bamboo. The ECE rating gives you the assurance that this helmet has been certified by the leader in "world standard" safety equipment testing.
- ECE / DOT Approved
- SpaSoft™ interior keeps you dry and comfortable. COOLMAX® CORE technology wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly. Charcoal bamboo fiber keeps odors away by eliminating bacterial growth
- Removable, adjustable, washable SpaSoft™ interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- Large eyeport that accepts large goggles
- 13 vents
- High flow mouth vent helps to keep goggles from fogging
- Eyeport has integrated “roost” guard to help protect rider’s nose
- Lightweight shell. Large size only 2.9 lb
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
You may hook up your helmet light to your brake light wirelessly. In order to do this, you must purchase the LED Brake Light Kit separately. The Light Kit pairs up similar to how Bluetooth pairing works. You can purchase brake light kits for the GM54, GM67 and the OF77 helmet models.