GMax Youth AT-21Y Adventure Snow Helmet.
GMAX® is excited to introduce the ALL NEW AT-21 designed competitively from the ground up. The AT-21 is constructed from a lightweight Polycarbonate shell offering superior protection and exceeds DOT and ECE safety certifications. This helmet is made in 3 shell sizes, from youth to adult, offering a lightweight shell for any adventure. Internally, the helmet is equipped with an inner sun shield, SpaSoft™ interior and recessed speaker pockets for communication systems. The removable interior with COOLMAX® CORE Technology wicks moisture away from the body and is designed to keep you dry and comfortable during your journey. Enjoy your adventure with the all new AT-21 from GMAX®
- ECE / DOT Approved
- Quick release buckle
- Includes clear dual lens shield, cold weather breath box and chin curtain
- Constructed from a lightweight Polycarbonate shell offering superior protection
- Removable, adjustable, and washable antimicrobial SpaSoft™ interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- Made in 3 shell sizes, from youth to adult, offering a lightweight shell
- Drop down Hi-Vis amber sun shade with anti-fog coating
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems
GMax Dual Sport Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Remove the two side screws that secure the visor to the helmet.
- Rotate the lever to release and remove the shield.
- With the shield in the fully closed position, reinstall the visor and screws.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Note: Use the same visor screws to secure the shield side plate covers, that are supplied with helmet, when using the less-visor configuration.
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Size||US Hat Size||Inches||CM|
|YS||5 7/8 - 6||18.25 - 19||47 - 48|
|YM||6 1/8 - 6 1/4||19 - 19.75||49 - 50|
|YL||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||19.75 - 20.5||51 - 52|