Highway 21 Turbine Jacket.
Riding seasons can be limited by weather; don’t let summer be one of them. The Turbine jacket was created to escape the days when the sun is overbearing and the pavement is melting your tires. The full bore air mesh and protection creates a perfect combination of comfort and safety. Maximize your warm weather riding by slipping into a Turbine.
- Full bore mesh shell with 600 denier high abrasion shoulder and elbow panels
- Removable CE approved shoulder and elbow armor with a PE foam back protector.
- Black reflective piping throughout.
- Removable Hydraguard waterproof liner.
- Internal napoleon pocket and two external hand pockets.
- Snap adjustment straps on arms and Velcro straps on waist with expansion panels for customized fit.
- Belt loop fastener for attachment to pants. Comfort collar and cuffs
SLEEVE: Measure from the center of the spine at the base of the neck, around the shoulder, over the elbow and down to the wrist
CHEST: Measure around the broadest part of the chest, 1-2 inches below the armpits