HJC F70 Tino Helmet.
The new F70 combines cutting-edge design with upgraded features for a fresh, must-have helmet. If you’re a rider who likes to stay ahead of the pack, this first addition to a new generation of helmets is calling your name. The unique design includes an aggressive-looking breath guard and maximized ventilation from two top vents and five rear exhaust escapes. Convenience is key with the internal, anti-fog coated dropdown sun shield controlled by a smooth, easy to reach lever on the bottom of the shell. This helmet is Bluetooth compatible with SmartHJC. Available in sizes S-2XL, standard DOT / ECE approved.
Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit, and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell with large eye port opening for greater visibility
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Scoop top intake vent combines with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation, helping to pull heat out of the helmet’s interior
- Chin bar vent provides airflow across the shield interior to help eliminate shield fogging
- Advanced anti-bacterial fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quicker drying function than previous generation
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Emergency quick release: cheek pads can be quickly removed to aid in emergency helmet removal in event of a crash
HJ-32 Anti-Fog Lens Prepared Shield
- Provides 95% UV protection
HJ-V9 Sun Visor With Wider Vision
- One-touch integrated dark black smoke SunShield (Patent Pending #11/335,855) deploys and retracts quickly and easily
- Adjustable to three positions
- Ready for Bluetooth (sold separately)
Double D-Ring Retention Strap
Breath Deflector & Chin Curtain Included
- Standards: DOT & ECE
- Construction: Advanced Fiberglass, Composite Shell
- Weight: 3.31 lbs / 1500 grams (approx, based on Size Medium Solid Color)
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.