HJC i71 Fabio Quartararo FQ20 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet.
The i71 pushes the boundaries for a Sport-Touring model with its new sleek shell design. The Advanced Polycarbonate helmet now has 3 shells throughout the 6 available sizes to help optimize weight and comfort for the rider. The rearranged top vent with enlarged mouth vents allows increased air intake and ventilation. Also new with the i71 are both the face shield and sun visor. The HJ-38 Pinlock ready face shield comes with a new PE (Push/Eject) locking system for improved safety, yet still easy to use with gloves. The new sun visor (HJ-V12) provides a new 3-position option for the rider to adjust the sun shield forward (up to 10mm) delivering ideal sun visor protection. The i71 will also accept the second-generation Smart HJC Bluetooth systems.
- Polycarbonate composite shell
- Maximum top scoop and mouth vent
- Front edge spoiler blocks incoming wind and reduces noise
- 3D curved design HJ-38 shield provides clear and wide view
- Secure, easy-open push and release shield lock
- HJ-V12 3-step integrated sunshield is adjustable for optimized position
- Removable, washable, antibacterial fabric interior
- Cheek pads offer grooves to accommodate eyeglasses
- 2-way pivot ratchet system offers smooth movement and improved sealing
- 2nd generation Smart HJC Bluetooth® ready
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|2XS||51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|XL||61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||63-64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|3XL||65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26|
|4XL||67-68||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4|
|5XL||69-70||8 3/4 - 8 3/4||27 1/4 - 27 5/8|