Icon Airflite Synthwave Helmet.
- Injection-molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports are strategically placed to keep you cool and comfortable, including four intake vents, MX-inspired chinbar vent and two exhaust ports that channel air between the comfort liner and the protective, energy-absorbing EPS foam liner
- Quick-change, fog-free outer Fliteshield™ keeps debris away, while the internal, interchangeable DropShield™ keeps the sun in check with a flip of a switch
- Removable molded breath deflector and chin curtain
- Moisture-wicking Hydradry™ interior is fully removable and washable
- Both wind drag and weight are decreased by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite™ to avoid jacket or suit interference
- Includes Clear Fliteshield™ and Dark Smoke Internal Dropshield™; Dark Smoke Fliteshield™ sold separately
Helmet sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 20 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||57-58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/8 - 23 1/2||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/8||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 1/2 - 26||65-66|