Icon Airframe Pro Carbon Helmet.
- Increased angle of attack designed to maintain visibility and stability
- Compressed, compact shape
- Sculpted neckline avoids jacket or suit interference
- Carbon fiber, Dyneema® and fiberglass composite shell for extra strength; Construct helmet has a rough imperfect finish
- Oversized intake and exhaust ports vent hot air and help prevent fogging
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Icon Optics™ shield
- Prolock™ secure shield locking system
- Nine intake and five exhaust vents
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Fully removable Hydradry™ moisture-wicking interior
Helmet sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 20 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||57-58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/8 - 23 1/2||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/8||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 1/2 - 26||65-66|