Icon Upstate Riding Flannel Shirt.
- Heirloom heavyweight flannel chassis is combined with abrasion-resistant Cordura® overlays
- Removable elbow, shoulder and back impact protectors
- Chest pockets double as ventilation panels to keep the air flowing on hot days
- Buttoned flap over the YKK® zipper keeps the wind out on those cool morning rides
- Reflective accents add to your visibility
- Icon® Relaxed fit with straight arms and body
Jacket size Information. There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below.
Chest Measurement. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement
Sleeve Measurement Instructions. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.