LS2 Challenger Carbon Helmet.
Fit. Finish. Function. Performance.Face the competition head-to-head and feature-for-feature. Bold and unafraid. Our advanced design takes the lessons from the past and adds the technology of the future. Aerodynamic yet stable, the shell cuts through the air smoothly, keeping the rider energized and able to focus on the road ahead. The Challenger Carbon’s shell is made from our exclusive wide-weave carbon fiber for a very light, but strong shell that handles impacts while dispersing energy for a safer ride.
- Aerodynamic and stable shell built from our exclusive wide-weave carbon fiber for a very light, but strong shell that handles impacts while dispersing energy for a safer ride.
- 3 Shell Size.
- Highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- 3mm thick flat racing shield.
- "A Class" Polycarbonate is optically correct.
- Includes Pin lock MAX insert for optimal fog resistance.
- Built-in Sun Shield.
- DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure.
- Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
- State-of the-art multi-density carbon infused EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multi port, dynamic, flow through ventilation with channeled EPS to keep you cool.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.
|Adult Size||Head Circumference|
|XS||53-54 cm||20.87-21.26 in|
|S||55-56 cm||21.65-22.05 in|
|M||57-58 cm||22.44-22.83 in|
|L||59-60 cm||23.23-23.62 in|
|XL||61-62 cm||24.02-24.41 in|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24.80-25.20 in|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25.59-25.98 in|