Nelson Rigg Commuter Touring Tail/Seat Bag.
The Commuter Touring tail bag is perfect for larger seats, roomy enough for a few days’ worth of clothes and expands to easily carry a full face helmet. Upgrades for these bags include a quick release mounting system which can also just attach around the seat for a clean look, EVA molded lid with carbon-like accents, internal self-fastening straps to better secure your contents and they are all made using their exclusive UltraMax® material for the highest level of UV protection. Other features still include a flush mount reflective carry handle, mesh pocket under the lid, easy slide lockable zippers, anti-slip base material, a waterproof rain cover and a lifetime warranty.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Industry leading UltraMax® fabric with maximum UV protection
- Expands to hold a full-face helmet
- Easily mounts to most tail sections and seats
- Mounts with 4 quick release straps
- Molded EVA lid with Fibertech “carbon-like” accents
- Bag maintains shape, has reflective piping and a lined interior
- Lockable reverse coil zippers and hi-density rubber zipper pullers
- Inside self-fastening straps to better secure contents
- Flush mount reflective handle and mesh
- 100% waterproof rain cover and adjustable shoulder/backpack strap
- Main compartment measures: 14”L x 12”W x 9”H Standard / 14”L x 12”W x 12”H Expanded
- Holds 24.78 Liters / 33.04 Liters expanded
- Fully expandable with a protective base material