Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebags.
The descriptions will say if there are rips, tears or anything else that should not be on the items. If the description does not mention the condition of the item, then the item is perfect. These are premium quality items for affordable prices. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Condition – Not in original packing
- Size Medium Available Only
The Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebags will look great on your bike. These handsome, black bags measure 20.5”L x 12”H x 6.5”D and can be installed in one of three methods. They come with a zip-off yoke so you can mount them over your fender. The zip-off feature allows you to easily remove the bags, and they also come with handles so you can carry them with you when necessary. Or you could choose to hard mount them using the included S4 saddlebag supports. Or you can also custom mount these to your bike using Saddlemen’s S4 Quick Disconnect Mounting kit (sold separately), which will allow you to remove your bags in just seconds. The Drifter bags boast handsome chrome buckles and leather straps that conceal lockable, quick-release buckles.
Dimensions: 20.5" L x 12" D x 6.5" D
Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebag Features
- Drifter features stylish straps and chrome buckles.
- Chrome saddlebag supports and mounting hardware are included,so you don’t have to buy anything else.
- Install them one of three ways:
1) A yoke is included for over-the-fender mounting, or
2) easily remove the yoke and hard-mount the bags using the included chrome Saddlebag Supports, or
3) add Saddlemen’s S4 Quick-Disconnect Mounting Kit (sold separately) for a custom, rigid mount installation that enables the bags to come on and off in seconds.
- Turn Signal Relocator bracket included for those harder-to-fit bikes.
- Rigid bag construction holds its shape even when empty.
- Large internal elastic mesh pockets for maps, etc.
- Zippered yoke attachment removes bag quickly, carry handle included.
- Yokes can be removed for rigid mounting as desired.
- Size optimized for bikes with external shocks
- Size Medium Available Only
Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Visually align saddlebags to your bike (you make need a second pair of hands) to give a general idea of where bags should be placed. Attach your barrel bolts and washers to the bags and attach saddlebags to your bike with the fender bolts.