The EXO-CT220 is designed to offer a modern, protective, comfortable and functional product for riders that need more than a traditional open-face helmet. The versatile EXO-CT220 can be configured with a faceshield for blocking head winds, or switch the shield for a sun-blocking visor for more of that wind-in-your-face feel. The faceshield is specially extended in length to reduce turbulence inside the helmet by re-directing the air flow under the helmet instead of the interior. Equipped with dark smoke SpeedView® drop-down sun-visor. Clear faceshield and Peak Visor included, all other options sold separately.
1. Advanced LG® polycarbonate shell
2. SpeedView® retractable Sunvisor with 3 position settings
3. Kwikwick® II removable / washable anti-microbial comfort liner
4. KwikFit® cheek pads accommodate eyewear
5. Anti-turbulence, extended face shield with locking pin
6. Aero-Tuned ventilation system
7. Comm-ready speaker pockets for your favorite BlueTooth® device
8. Anti-Roll-Off System
9. Open-face peak visor included
10. Double D-Ring chin strap
11. DOT-218 Approved
12. 5 Year Warranty
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|