Scorpion Women's Seattle Waterproof Pant.
For those who throw their leg over a bike year-round...even when the weather sucks. We know what it’s like to look outside, see dark grey skies and know: you’re still going to be riding today. That’s why we made the Seattle overpant. This all new offering is fully waterproof, offers a full-length side zipper, and includes a removable thermal liner (which also has a full length zipper). The perfect accessory for commuting or touring, the Seattle’s side zippers enables you to put these pants on over your boots. The two-way zipper also provides ventilation. Constructed of 600D Polyester with 1680D Nylon abrasion zones and urethane coated YKK zippers, these will be your “go-to” pants for years to come.
- Durable 600D Polyester main body fabric and extra heavy duty 1680D Nylon knees
- Vertically adjustable Sas-Tec® CE armor at knees. Pockets at hips have PE foam, but accommodate optional Sas-Tec® armor if extra protection is desired
- Full length YKK® urethane coated zippers
- Internal zipper gusset for added waterproof protection
- Removable Ever-Heat® liner with full length zippers
- Dual waist adjustment tabs
- Stretch rib gussets above knees
- Two external cargo pockets
- Large areas of NightViz® reflective for added nighttime visibility
- Shockcord adjusters at bottom hem the help seal out elements
- 8” Jacket to Pant zipper
- Bottom hem can be raised 2”
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.