Shoei RJ Platinum-LE Helmet.
When you think of word Platinum, you think of the best, and that is what SHOEI has done with the RJ-Platinum R. Shoei has taken a 3/4 open-face helmet and made it the best on the market. >From its contemporary styling, to its improved adjustable fit. This helmet has elevated what you would expect from an open-face helmet, by incorporating wind tunnel proven technology for an improved quiet ride, and better ventilation with the unsurpassed safety features that SHOEI rolls into all of its helmets.
- Adjustable top intake and rear exhaust vents allow for optimum airflow.
- A 2-layer liner allows for optimum airflow, utilizing negative pressure to exhaust hot air buildup.
- Soft and comfortable 3D liner.
- Removable/washable interior.
- Communication system compatible.
- Padded chin strap.
- Custom paint available.
- Rank Band And Buttons Not Included On Helmet, They Are Sold Separately
- Snell & DOT Approved
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|X Small||6 5/8-6 3/4||53-54||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8-7||55-56||21 5/8-22|
|Medium||7 1/8-7 1/4||57-58||22 1/2-22 7/8|
|Large||7 3/8-7 1/2||59-60||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|X-Large||7 5/8-7 3/4||61-62||24-24 3/8|
|2X-Large||7 7/8-8||63-64||24 3/4-25 1/8|