Skid Lid Original Eagle Rip Helmet.
This contoured helmet with a low-profile fit has clean, minimalist styling. It features a thermoplastic alloy injected shell and retention straps with D-rings.
- Has the look of a novelty helmet
- Original Skid Lid Helmet with new redesigned shape with a slimmer profile and improved fit
- Clean, minimalist styling
- Thermoplastic alloy injected shell
- Retention straps with D-rings
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|3XS||19 1/4 - 19 5/8||49 - 50|
|2XS||20 1/8 - 2 1/2||51 - 52|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53 - 54|
|S||21 5/8 - 22||55 - 56|
|M||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||57 - 58|
|L||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||59 - 60|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||61 - 62|
|2XL||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63 - 64|
|3XL||25 5/8 - 26||65 - 66|