THH Youth T710X Renegade Helmet.
The 710X features three shell sizes with Ram Air ventilation. The visor, shell and dual density EPS work in harmony providing maximum air flow through the helmet. The shell was engineered with an enlarged eyeport and a contoured bottom to prevent injury. Quick-snap chin vent makes removing the chin vent easy for cleaning, no tools required. The visor also features EZ-turn screws to make changing the visor fast and easy.
- Advanced ThermoPoly Shell
- Removable/Washable moisture-wicking liner
- Dual-layer EPS and chin bar
- Ram Air Ventilation system
- Quick-snap removable chin vent
- EZ-removable visor
- Neck brace contour
- Enlarged eyeport
- Adjustable peak
- EZ-fit for eyeglasses
- Winter breath guard available
- Dual Homologation D.O.T and ECE-22.05
To determine helmet size: Measure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.
|Size||Head Size (cm)|
|S||47 - 48 cm|
|M||49 - 50 cm|
|L||51 - 52 cm|