Tour Master Horizon Line Alpine Trek Jacket
- Abrasion-resistant 600D polyester shell with DWR coating.
- 1000D Honeycomb nylon ripstop reinforced shoulders, elbows, and forearms.
- Ergonomically shaped external TPU shoulder armor.
- Aqua-Barrier™ Under-the-Helmet hidden hood.
- Lightweight Reissa breathable, waterproof zip-out liner, plus full sleeve zip-out thermal liner.
- 4-Way stretch shoulders and accordion elbows stretch panels.
- 2 large hi-flow zippered mesh chest panels offer multiple configuration options.
- Additional vents include forearm, upper bicep, underarm, and oversized rear exhaust panel.
- CE level-2 SAFE-TECH shoulder and elbow armor.
- Removable EVA foam back pad (Fits SAFE-TECH size L back pad).
- Reflective accents on chest, arms, and back.
- Sliding arm take-up straps for infinite adjustability.
- Waist belts with hidden stretch panel for a customized fit.
- Exterior storage includes front cargo pockets, zippered hand pockets, and a rear oversized storage pouch complete with safety buckles.
- Internal storage pockets repeated on the shell and both liners.
- Comfort features included two-way front zipper, microfiber-lined collar and cuffs, snap-lock zippered cuffs with mesh gussets, TPR hook and loop cuff adjustment strap, and TPU carabiner.
- Rear zippered expansion panels with mesh gussets.
- Genuine SBS waterproof zippers and TPR zipper garages.
- 8” Jacket-to-pant attachment zipper with the pant side included.
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.