Tour Master Womens Horizon Line Alpine Trek Jacket.
- Abrasion-resistant 600D polyester shell with DWR coating.
- 1000D Honeycomb nylon ripstop reinforced shoulders, elbows, and forearms.
- Ergonomically shaped external TPU shoulder armor.
- Aqua-Barrier™ Under-the-Helmet hidden hood.
- Lightweight Reissa breathable, waterproof zip-out liner, plus full sleeve zip-out thermal liner.
- 4-Way stretch shoulders and accordion elbows stretch panels.
- 2 large hi-flow zippered mesh chest panels offer multiple configuration options.
- Additional vents include forearm, upper bicep, underarm, and oversized rear exhaust panel.
- CE level-2 SAFE-TECH shoulder and elbow armor.
- Removable EVA foam back pad (Fits SAFE-TECH size L back pad).
- Reflective accents on chest, arms, and back.
- Sliding arm take-up straps for infinite adjustability.
- Waist belts with hidden stretch panel for a customized fit.
- Exterior storage includes front cargo pockets, zippered hand pockets, and a rear oversized storage pouch complete with safety buckles.
- Internal storage pockets repeated on the shell and both liners.
- Comfort features included two-way front zipper, microfiber-lined collar and cuffs, snap-lock zippered cuffs with mesh gussets, TPR hook and loop cuff adjustment strap, and TPU carabiner.
- Rear zippered expansion panels with mesh gussets.
- Genuine SBS waterproof zippers and TPR zipper garages.
- 8” Jacket-to-pant attachment zipper with the pant side included.
Bust: Measure across the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Measure around your waist, or belt line
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your seat while standing
Sleeve Length: With your arms hanging relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, over the top of the shoulder, down the outside of the arm to the wrist.