Tour Master Womens Horizon Line Ridgecrest Jacket.
- Abrasion-resistant 600D polyester fabric and hi-flow mesh shell.
- 1000D Honeycomb nylon ripstop reinforced shoulders, elbows, and forearms.
- Lightweight Reissa breathable, waterproof zip-out liner, plus zip-out thermal vest liner.
- 4-Way stretch panels located on shoulders, underarms, and elbows.
- CE level-2 SAFE-TECH shoulder and elbow armor.
- Removable EVA foam back pad (Fits SAFE-TECH size L back pad).
- Reflective accents on chest, arms, and back.
- Sliding arm take-up straps for infinite adjustability.
- Waist belts with hidden stretch panel for a customized fit.
- Exterior storage includes front cargo pockets, zippered hand pockets, zippered small items pocket, a rear oversized storage pouch, and a zippered rear pocket that doubles as a vent.
- Internal storage pockets repeated on the shell and both liners.
- Comfort features included YKK® two-way front zipper, microfiber-lined collar and cuffs, snap-lock zippered cuffs with mesh gussets, hook and loop cuff adjustment, and TPU carabiner.
- Rear zippered expansion panels with mesh gussets.
- 8” Jacket-to-pant attachment zipper with the pant side included.
Bust: Measure across the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Measure around your waist, or belt line
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your seat while standing
Sleeve Length: With your arms hanging relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, over the top of the shoulder, down the outside of the arm to the wrist.