Vance Leathers USA's Riding Shirts W/Waterproof Zippers & C.E. Armor
Our Flannel Riding shirt is a premium quality motorcycle shirt designed to offer maximum protection and comfort to riders. Made from durable cotton flannel, this jacket is built to withstand tough conditions and provide long-lasting performance. The shoulders and elbows are reinforced by Kevlar by Dupont to provide additional protection in case of an impact.
The jacket features a front snap closure with a hidden front zipper and removable CE approved armor pads on the shoulders and elbows, offering enhanced protection in critical areas. The electronic media pocket with wire feed and the lower inside back hook with snap button, which attaches to your belt or pants, makes it easy to keep your essentials close at hand.
The snap down shirt collar and front chest vents allow for increased air flow, helping to keep you cool and comfortable on even the warmest rides. The waterproof zipper closures, pockets, and vents provide additional protection against the elements, ensuring that you stay dry and comfortable in all weather conditions. The 2 waterproof vents in the front and 2 in the back further enhance ventilation and help regulate body temperature.
Our Flannel is an excellent choice for riders looking for a high-quality motorcycle jacket that offers superior protection, comfort, and convenience. Vance Cotton flannel riding shirt is not your standard-issue shirt. Hidden beneath the exterior of Shirt you’ll find protective features Armor pockets and, the comfort of Pure Cotton.
- Made of Durable Cotton Flannel Outer Shell
- Shoulders and Elbows Reinforced
- Snap Close Front with Hidden Front Zipper Removable CE Approved Armor Pads on Shoulder and Elbows
- Electronic Media Pocket with Wire Feed Lower Inside Back Hook with Snap Button: Attaches to Your Belt/Pants, Prevents the Garment from Lifting Snap Down Shirt Collar with Exterior Side Venting
- Waterproof Zipper closures, pockets, and vents
- 2 Waterproof vents in the front and 2 in the back
Please use a cloth tape measure to measure the circumference of your chest in inches. Please add 1 if the measurement is an odd number to make it to even. Choose the size from the chart below.