Why settle for less? Experience superior craftsmanship and cutting-edge style with our affordable Vance VL480Br gloves
Crafted from premium, high-quality denim and brown leather, our gloves offer optimal protection for your hands and fingers during motorcycle rides in summer, fall, or cool weather. The timeless black design exudes a sleek, stylish appeal, reflecting your passion for riding and enhancing your road presence. Experience seamless interaction with your mobile device while wearing the gloves. They are equipped with mobile touchscreen material on the thumb, index, and middle fingers, allowing you to access your device without removing your gloves.
Pre-curved and perforated for comfort, the Vance VL480B gloves offer an ergonomic fit, reducing hand fatigue during long rides. The perforation ensures breathability during hot summer rides, keeping your hands cool and dry. Our gloves are designed to provide maximum protection, with tough rubber-reinforced knuckle protection and high-density cushioning on the palms. These features provide great shock absorption and abrasion resistance, adding an extra layer of protection as you drive down the highway.
Affordable, without compromising on quality, we manufacture our products with the highest quality materials. The Vance VL480B gloves embody superior workmanship, allowing you to ride in style without breaking the bank. Try them and experience the difference.
- Premium Denim and Leather Motorcycle Gloves. This high-quality denim and brown leather motorcycle gloves protect hands and fingers during motorbike rides during the summer, fall, and cool weather.
- Mobile touchscreen fingertips that actually work. The thumb, index, and middle finger all have mobile touchscreen material.
- Perforated, Pre-Curved Comfort. These pre-curved brown leather motorcycle gloves are perforated to provide breathability during hot summer rides.
- Hardened knuckles and Padding. These brown leather motorcycle gloves feature durable, yet flexible hardened rubber reinforced knuckle protection and high-density palm padding.
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY: We manufacture our products with the highest quality materials at an affordable price. Try our jackets without worry because you will notice the quality of workmanship and ride in style
How To Measure for Gloves
- Palm: Measure across your palm, starting above the base of your thumb, keeping the tape horizontal, obtaining the widest measurement of you hand
- Refer to the conversion chart below