Z1R Rise Flame Helmet.
- Rear shell shape easily repositions the goggle strap
- Fully removable, moisture-wicking polyester liner and cheek pads
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell
- Open flow mouth guard with aluminum mesh
- Dual forehead, chin and rear exhaust vents increase increase airflow
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|2XS||22 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|S||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||22 1/2 - 22 3/4||57-58|
|L||23 1/8 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||24 - 24 1/2||61-62|
|2XL||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||62-64|
|3XL||25 1/2 - 26||64-65|
|4XL||26 1/4 - 26 - 3/4||66-67|