HJC C91 Taly Helmet.
The C91 helmet will offer riders some of the best features on the market at a budget-friendly price. Starting with the Advance Polycarbonate Composite Shell. It provides a lightweight helmet with a superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. The chin bar operates with an easy to use a single lever and is user friendly with gloves. It also includes an internal sun shield with a manual mechanism that moves forward and back with ease. The large top vent allows airflow ventilation throughout the deep EPS channels of the helmet, keeping you cool on rides. The SuperCool top liner and cheek pad interior gives additional cooling features with its moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric. The C91 is also Smart HJC ready to accept the 10B or 20B Bluetooth systems (*sold separately).
- D.O.T Approved
- Advanced Polycarbonated Composite Shell with Adjustable Polycarbonated Chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Modular design single-Button One Handed Chin Bar/Face Shield Release even with gloves on.
- HJ-17 Optically Superior Pinlock Faceshield: Provides 95% U.V. Protection (Pinlock insert sold separately)
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation.
- HJ-V5 Easy Slide Lever Mechanism Sun Visor: Deploys quickly and easily. Open with one hand even with gloves on.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat / humidity up and out.
- SuperCool™ Interior: Moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric. Removable and washable liner and cheek pads. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable.
- Glasses Groove can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- Comes with Pinlock Anti-Scratch Shield, Sun Visor Smoke, Pinlock insert (sold separately)
- Comes with Breathe Deflector and Chin Curtain
- Speaker Pockets: For Bluetooth Communication
- Smart HJC Ready: (BT sold separately)
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.