AFX FX-75 Helmet.
AFX FX-75 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight and you can stay cooler with the forehead ventilation system. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- An advanced aerodynamic shell design constructed using thermoplastic poly-alloy
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon
- A removable snap-on visor
- Forehead ventilation
- A square type D-ring with chin strap holder
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- DOT Certified
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|