Alpinestars Supertech M10 Helmet.
Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M10 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep-rooted commitment to motocross. As with all other categories of technology that Alpinestars has mastered, bringing a new, highly complex, product to fruition requires specialist experience and know-how and a project plan led by the best brains in protection development.
Hence Alpinestars Helmet Development Department was created and given the brief to research and develop the most protective, most comfortable and lightest possible motocross helmet. The goal was to allow riders to push the limits of performance, benefiting from confidence inspiring safety technology, reduced weight distribution to minimize muscular effort in the neck, shoulders and back and improved physiological and cognitive performance with a supremely well-fitting and well-ventilated construction, optimizing comfort while riding.
The design is coherent to Alpinestars philosophy and shares distinctive themes with other products in the portfolio; a smooth, attractive, profile which is streamlined and free of any external channels and features that might act as a load point in an impact, or compromise the overall integrity of the construction. The surface curvature promotes reduced friction on impact, allowing deflection and the most efficient transfer of energy to protect the rider’s head from direct force to the skull and referred to the neck and spinal column.The aperture is designed to accommodate a wide variety of goggles and the air vents in the shell are located to maximize ventilation efficiency.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from technologically advanced carbon in four sizes for best fitting. ECE 22/05 certifications.
- Multiple density inner liner.
- Fitted with E-2, latest generation of MIPS, integrated low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- Visor attached to helmet shell with patented system that will allow easy release in case of crash.
- Adjustable top pad height (Alpinestar’s patented A-Head system).
- Maximized ventilation with 19 intakes and 5 exhaust ports.
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam prevents damage to collarbone in event of crash.
- Emergency release and removable cheek pads, 3D contoured foam.
- Removable comfort liner, anti-moisture and anti-bacterial fabrics.
- Hydration prepared.
- E-Ject prepared.
To determine helmet size: Measure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.
|Size||Head Size (cm)|
|XS||53 - 54 cm|
|S||55 - 56 cm|
|M||57 - 58 cm|
|L||59 - 60 cm|
|XL||61 - 62 cm|
|2XL||63 - 64 cm|