Biltwell Lane Splitter Gloss Blood Red Helmet.
The Lane Splitter is crafted around Biltwell’s proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the outlet in back lets hot air escape. The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess–perfect for aftermarket drop in communication systems.
- Biltwell proprietary ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Shock-absorbing expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra? liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and Bio-Foam chin bar cushion for comfort
- Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the outlet in back lets hot air escape
- Shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning
- Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess?perfect for aftermarket drop-in communication systems (not included)
- Injection-molded face shield with the same aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
- DOT and ECE approved
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.