Firstgear Men's Kathmandu 2.0 Pant.
Built to pair perfectly with the Kathmandu jacket, the Kathmandu Pants allow you to create a two-piece suit, that's built to handle the elements. Designed as over-pants and sized to fit over your normal, everyday clothes. Constructed with a waterproof shell, multiple storage pockets and stretch panels to ensure you stay comfortable, yet protected, no matter where your ride takes you.
- Reflective panels at both front and side of pants
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Adjustable pockets allow fine tuning of armor placement
- Waterproof zippers to protect against wet weather
- Removable Mesh Bib.
- Intake and exhaust zip vents regulate body temperature
- Oversized thigh vent with hook-and-loop locking feature
- Ergonomic jacket to pant zipper interface
- Designed for seamless integration with First Gear heated gear
- Hook-and-loop adjustment on calf and waist for secure fit
- Adjustable pant cuffs with integrated boot gaitor
- Fly gusset with CNT8 YKK zipper
- Stretch knee panels for maximum comfort and movement
- Hip to cuff side zip with storm flap for easy access
- Cargo dry pockets for external storage
- Two cargo pockets and pass-through waist pockets
- SAS-TEC CE Level 2 protection panels on the knees and hips
- Additional foam padding in the knee