Firstgear Panamint Motorcycle Pants.
If rain is a distant memory and a cool breeze a futile wish, gear up in the Panamint pant from Firstgear®. The poly mesh main construction features knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impact panels and CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips to keep you protected..
- Touring, sport, standard and commuter riding
- Poly mesh main construction
- Zip-off pant sleeves
- Knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impact panels
- Secure fly closure
- Waist side adjusters
- 2x zippered hand pockets
- 2x cargo pockets with dustproof flap closures
- Jacket conjunction zipper
- Cuff gussets with hook-and-loop adjusters for a snug over the boots fit
- Removable, CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips
We take the proper fit of riding apparel very seriously. We want you to have the best fit possible and make a very wide range of sizes to do just that. These fit tips will help you decide on a fit that is comfortable and effective.
Men's pants are measured in waist length inches. We've made our sizing to correspond to your 'regular' pant size. If you wear a 36" waist pair of jeans, then you'll want a 36 Firstgear pant. Our pants are designed to wear 'over' your street pants so you don't have to guess up or down. We also make 'tall' and 'short' sizes and those lengths are in the sizing chart.
From your crotch junction, measure to the taper of your ankle. Remember that riding pants are longer than regular street pants to accommodate length and armor placement while in the riding position. A proper fit in riding pants will appear slightly long when standing.
|Size||Waist||Inseam (Regular)||Inseam (Short)||Inseam (Tall)|