Firstgear Women's Tall Kilimanjaro 2.0 Pant.
- Reflective panels at both front and side of pants
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Adjustable armor pockets allow fine tuning of armor placement
- Waterproof zippers to protect against wet weather.
- Adjustable pant cuffs
- Stretch knee panels for maximum comfort and movement
- Hip to cuff side zip for easy access
- CE Level 2 protection panels on the knees and hips
- Seam sealed waterproof technology
- Magnetic storm flaps to ensure a secure closure.
We take the proper fit of riding apparel very seriously. We want you to have the best fit possible and make a very wide range of sizes to do just that. These fit tips will help you decide on a fit that is comfortable and effective.
Women's pants are numbered in the size chart and sized to wear over your street clothes, so just get the same size as your regular pants.
Use a tape measure and wrap at the top of your hip bones. Then measure your waist, just below the navel. This combination can be seen on the fit chart. Using your standard street pant size is a good place to start.
|6||28 1/2||37 1/2||28 1/2|
|8||29 1/2||28 1/2||29 1/2|
|10||30 1/2||39 1/2||30 1/2|
|12||32||40 1/2||31 1/2|
|14||32 1/2||42||32 1/2|
|16||35||43 1/2||33 1/2|