Fly Racing Trekker Solid Motorcycle Helmet.
FLY Racing offers more than just moto/off-road specific helmets. The new Trekker was designed to handle all challenges, pavement, dirt, and snow. This durable and lightweight helmet is goggle friendly, providing off road versatility. If you’re jumping back and forth between your favorite trail and the highway home, the Trekker gives you the range to transition seamlessly. The Trekker boasts both ECE and DOT approval, making it an affordable and trusted option. The optically superior clear shield is scratch resistant and dual and dual electric options are available for the coldest of days on the pavement or snow. Multiple tint and mirror options, and a drop-down inner sun shield completes every choice for changing conditions. With TFV, True Functional Ventilation, the Trekker will keep you cool on those long summer rides. It’s one of the most versatile pieces in the FLY Racing collection, combining off-road, street, and snow into one amazing helmet.
- ECE Approved / D.O.T. Approved
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell.
- Dual density EPS liner – two layers of EPS, one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact.
- 2 shell sizes.
- Optically superior clear face shield with Anti fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance.
- 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers.
- Shield lock provides piece of mind, shield will remain closed in all conditions.
- Easy shield changes – quick, secure and tool – less removal and installation.
- Visor and shield integration enables the shield in the raised position, to be fully hidden and out of the line of sight.
- Shield is designed specifically to accommodate goggles and goggle straps when in the closed position.
- Qwick - Dry® comfort liner and cheeks pads. Hydrophilic liner absorbs sweat and is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation.
- Removable and washable interior.
- High-Flow ventilation system.
- 6 adjustable intake vents.
- 2 passive intake vents.
- 8 exhaust vents.
- 3M highly visible reflective stickers for increased visibility.
- Side plate covers included for street helmet configuration when the visor is removed.
- Soft Fleece helmet bag.
- Optional tinted and mirror shields available
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.
|Adult Size||Head Circumference|
|XS||53-54 cm||20.87-21.26 in|
|S||55-56 cm||21.65-22.05 in|
|M||57-58 cm||22.44-22.83 in|
|L||59-60 cm||23.23-23.62 in|
|XL||61-62 cm||24.02-24.41 in|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24.80-25.20 in|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25.59-25.98 in|