GMax FF49 Sektor Snow Helmet Electric Shield.
GMAX is excited to introduce the next generation purpose built full-face helmet. The FF49 Helmet is based off of the very successful GM49Y youth helmet that has a modern shell design
- Superior fitting lightweight helmet
- DOT approved thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Fully removable, adjustable Coolmax® interior and cheek pads to allow for custom fitting and easy cleaning
- Helmet comes included with Dual lens, Breathbox, and chin curtain
- GMAX flow-thru intake and exhaust venting. Fresh air is pulled in and unwanted hot air is removed by using a combination of forehead and rear vents
- Hard coated optically correct shield features a tool-less design for quick and easy shield change and cleaning
- Anti-fog single, double and electric shields available
- All shields are UV400 coated and 100% UV protected
- Large eye port for improved range of vision
- Soft padded chin strap for increased comfort
- Optional electric shield available
GMax FF49 Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|