Gmax FF98 Helmet.
- ECE and DOT approved
- SpaSoft DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly. Charcoal bamboo fiber keeps odor away by eliminating bacterial growth
- Removable, adjustable, washable SpaSoft Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- New tool-less and quick release face shield mechanism
- Eight intake and exhaust vents
- Integrated multi-function red LED rear light included
- Lightweight ABS shell. Large size is only 3.5lbs.
- Drop down sun shade with anti-fog coating
- UV400 100% protection from the anti-scratch, hard coated face shield for a longer lasting clear view
- Shield lock
- Breath deflector and chin curtain included
- Built in speaker pockets
- Intercom compatible
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|