GMax GM11D Scud Helmet.
This GMAX dual sport helmet is truly an all purpose helmet. The GM-11D is just as comfortable on your favorite fire road as it on the interstate. With the sun-blocking peak, it can be a commuters best friend as well. The GM11D helmet is loaded with features and designs normally found on other high priced helmets, but delivered to you at a true GMAX competitive value.
- DOT Approved
- Can be quickly converted from a visor configuration to a visor-less configuration
- Side shield plate covers come as standard equipment in the box to use when configuring to a visor-less set-up
- Outer flip shield is completed hidden under the visor, and out of line-of-sight, when in the fully raised position
- Large eye port that accepts large goggles
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at highway speeds
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles
- Plush removable/washable COOLMAX® interior
- Integrated speaker pockets
- 100% UV400 protection
GMax Dual Sport Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Remove the two side screws that secure the visor to the helmet.
- Rotate the lever to release and remove the shield.
- With the shield in the fully closed position, reinstall the visor and screws.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Note: Use the same visor screws to secure the shield side plate covers, that are supplied with helmet, when using the less-visor configuration.
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|