Gmax GM69 Mayhem Helmet.
The Gmax GM69 Mayhem Helmet comes with graphics that make you look as if you are stirring up trouble. It does not stop at the cool graphics, however. The Mayhem has a lightwell shell and state of the art venting for easy riding. This helmet is the epitomy of style and comfort.
- Lightweight thermo-poly alloy shell
- Large eye port for a wide range of vision
- Sleek wedge design
- State of the art venting with functional intake and exhaust vents to get fresh air in while evacuating unwanted hot air and moisture
- High air flow top intake vents feature larger controls for easy use with gloved hands
- Molded front air dam directs hot breath away from the shield to reduce fogging and the adjustable chin vent directs fresh air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging
- Plush, removable, washable Coolmax interior allows for custom fit and comfort that is second to none
- Removable cheek pads for custom fitting
- Interior designed for noise reduction and comfort with noise reduction cheek pad shape, vented chin curtain and rear neck roll shape
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and retention snap secures excess chin strap
- Anti-scratch optically correct shield with easy tool-less removal
- Includes clear and dark tint face shields
- D.O.T. approved
GMax GM69 Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
(Do ONE side at a time)
- Lift the shield until one position from the fully open position.
- Pull down the black RELEASE BAR while at the same time lifting the shield higher until it releases from the inner ratchet plate.
- Shield will release from ratchet plate once tab has cleared the RELEASE BAR. Repeat the process on the other side to completely remove shield from ratchet plate.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|